Votre sphère privée est importante pour toonpool.com.
Cette clause de protection des données vous renseigne sur la façon dont les informations sont saisies par nous, comment cela se passe et la manière dont nous utilisons ces données.
I. Personally Identifiable Information.
Personally identifiable information is information that identifies you as an individual, such as your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, credit card information and password ("Personally Identifiable Information"). Although we generally do not collect Personally Identifiable Information from users, other than members. Nevertheless, we may receive such information from you when you (a) voluntarily provide it when you use toonpool.com, especially by opening a member account, or (b) provide it when you communicate with us.
In general, unless required by applicable laws, we will not disclose your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties without your permission. We will never sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.
1. Non-Account Activity. You can watch pictures on toonpool.com without having a toonpool.com account.
2. Account-Related Activity. Other activities on toonpool.com -- e.g. uploading pictures, posting comments, or watching restricted pictures --require to have a toonpool.com account. You must submit certain personal information including your email address and a password when you create a toonpool.com account. The password is used to protect your account from unauthorized access from third persons. A toonpool.com Account allows you to access many of our services that cannot be accessed without a registration.
3. Uses. If you choose to submit personally identifiable information to us through the toonpool.com sites, we use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the toonpool.com sites, as well as provide special personalized features to you.
Your account name is displayed to other Users when you upload pictures or send messages through the toonpool.com sites. Other Users are hence able to contact you through messages and comments. Your email address will not be displayed. Any pictures that you choose to submit to the toonpool.com sites may be redistributed through the internet and other media channels, and can be viewed by the general public.
We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your prior consent except as a part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major toonpool.com Site changes or for customer service purposes).
II. Non-Personally Identifiable Information.
Non-personally identifiable information is information that does not identify you as an individual ("Non-Personally Identifiable Information"). Non-Personally Identifiable Information includes information such as your browser type, the URL of the previous website you visited, the web pages and advertisements you view or select, and the types of services you use. We may automatically collect certain types of Non-Personally Identifiable Information from you when you use toonpool.com. We may also collect Non-Personally Identifiable Information from you that you voluntarily provide.
1. Content Uploaded to Site. Any personal information or picture content that you voluntarily disclose online (on discussion boards, in messages and chat areas, within your playback or profile pages, etc.) becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by third parties.
2. Improvement of our Services. We may disclose Non-Personally Identifiable Information in connection with improving the services we offer and facilitating our marketing efforts. In that content we may record information about your usage, such as the time of your usage of toonpool.com, the pictures, groups, and favorites you subscribe to, the contacts you communicate with, and the frequency and size of data transfers, as well as information you display or click on in toonpool.com (including UI elements, settings, and other information). If you are logged in, we may associate that information with your account. We may use clear GIFs (a.k.a. "Web Beacons") in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients.
In addition, we may combine your Non-Personally Identifiable Information that relates to your use of toonpool.com with that of other users ("Aggregate Information") to determine which areas of toonpool.com are most popular, and how our services are used. By collecting this Aggregate Information and analyzing it, we can use it to improve toonpool.com services. We may disclose Aggregate Information in connection with improving the services we offer and facilitating our marketing efforts.
III. Third Parties.
We do not control the privacy policies of our advertisers, third party sites that we link to, or other third parties that have websites linked to toonpool.com. If you click on an advertisement or link, the privacy policies of the website that you link to will govern the use of your information by that website's operator. We assume no responsibility or liability for the actions of such third parties with respect to their use of your information or otherwise. Accordingly, make sure you are aware of and comfortable with the privacy policies of any third-party websites you link to. In addition, you should be aware that certain third-party services or websites that you link to from toonpool.com each have their own information collection practices and privacy policies.
IV. Google Analytics.
V. No Absolute Safeguards.
Although we will use reasonable efforts to safeguard the privacy of your information, transmissions on the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. Accordingly, we assume no responsibility or liability for disclosure of any of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access or other causes beyond our reasonable control.
You should always be careful and responsible whenever disclosing information online. Please remember that protection of your privacy starts with you.